Cybercrime is the UK’s most reported criminal offence and our approach to fighting it should go beyond policies and email reminders to staff.
Why attend our cybercrime workshop
Most organisations are used to reminding staff to look out for suspicious emails and websites but combating cybercrime needs to go further than that.
Our workshop will show you how human behaviour is a vital element in countering cybercriminals.
Our experienced counter fraud specialists will explain how the latest behavioural strategies can help public sector organisations stay safe online and protect their data.
What you’ll learn
Our cybercrime workshop will help you understand:
- the risks of using networked technology
- the consequences of cybercrime
- the need for good cyber security
- the secure behaviours your organisation needs
- how personal data is leaked through social media platforms
- safer wi-fi networking
- social engineering and the manipulation of human biases
Who should attend
Our cybercrime workshop is relevant to all employees, with the content covering cybercrime risks in both private and working lives.
The workshop lasts 90 minutes and is free to our partner organisations.
To find out more or to book a workshop, please contact us at email@example.com.