Patient exemption from NHS charges workshop
Patients who incorrectly claim to be exempt from dental and ophthalmic treatment cost the NHS almost £10 million a year.
Why attend our patient exemption from NHS charges workshop
It’s really important that we provide accurate exemption information to our patients. This can be a challenge for practitioners and employees who don’t receive formal training in the subject.
Our workshop will help you and your team understand exemptions and make it easier for you to help your patients.
What you’ll learn
Our patient exemption from NHS charges workshop will help you understand:
- the exemption checking process
- the main risk categories
- the evidence required to confirm exemptions
- the patient’s responsibility for selecting the appropriate exemption category
Who should attend
Our workshop has been designed to support:
- dental, ophthalmic and pharmacy practitioners
- employees in patient facing roles in dental and ophthalmic practices, and pharmacies
The workshop lasts 30 to 40 minutes and is free.
To find out more or to book a workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.