Scammers and fraudsters are getting more sophisticated and it is important we all learn how to avoid falling victim to fraud in our personal lives.
Why attend our scamsmart workshop
Our workshop will run you through examples of both simple and sophisticated frauds and the steps you can take to avoid becoming a victim.
What you’ll learn
Our workshop will give a better understanding of:
- how to report fraud if you suspect you’ve been a victim
- the scale of fraud against individuals
- how to recognise common scams
- the techniques used by scammers and fraudsters
- how to protect yourself against common frauds
Who should attend
Our scamsmart workshop is aimed at all employees and covers cybercrime risks that can be encountered in both your working and private life.
The workshop lasts 45 minutes and is free to our partner organisations.
To find out more or to book a workshop, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.