Find further support
The Haemophilia Psychological Support Service offers additional services to members of the Scottish scheme with inherited bleeding disorders.
If you're interested in this service, please speak to your local Haemophilia Centre and / or contact them direct on 0131 2421270.
In addition, there are other organisations that provide support to people who received infected blood and their families:
- Hepatitis C Trust (external link)
- Hepatitis Scotland (external link)
- Haemophilia Scotland (external link)
- Scottish Infected Blood Forum (external link)
- Waverley Care (external link)
- Support in the Right Direction (external link) The aim of SiRD is to increase the delivery of independent support for people who require social care. Three quarters of the way down the page, there is a portfolio of charities which may be helpful to beneficiaries (and anyone else) who are seeking support.
- Self Directed Support Scotland (external link) This page includes a useful tool for finding the most relevant local support organisations in your area.