Provide procurement feedback
Published on 01 October 2020
You may want to provide feedback in relation to:
- a product you received from the National Distribution Centre (NDC)
- a product / service procured through a National Procurement (NP) contract / framework
- the service you've received from us
How to provide feedback
You can provide feedback by completing a customer feedback form. This might be a compliment, concern or complaint.
Download our Customer Feedback Form (PDF, 171 KB).
On receipt of your feedback you will receive an acknowledgement, and details of the member of staff dealing with your feedback.
If your feedback is a complaint, a thorough investigation will be conducted and written response provided.
The timescale for complaint responses is:
- up to 20 working days for complaints about our service
- up to 35 working days for complaints relating to a product or service procured by us from a third party supplier
If we're not going to achieve the above timescales, we'll contact you to advise of the reason for the delay and when you can expect to hear from us again.
If you have any queries or concerns about the NP Complaints Process, please contact the Quality team.
Email the Quality team: NSS.NPQualityDpt@nhs.scot
Our process is fully compliant with the NHSScotland Model Complaints Handling Procedure and can also be requested from the Quality team.