Obtain advice on property acquisitions
Published on 30 September 2020
Our commercial property lawyers deal with property acquisitions either by:
- purchase (including compulsory purchases)
- or lease
The Commercial Property team has strong experience in negotiating and documenting all legal aspects of property acquisitions transactions from start to finish.
We can also connect you to experts in government agencies to offer high-quality commercial property expertise.
If you're targeting an acquisition, our team will support you with:
- navigating the process
- mitigating the risks
- taking the transaction to a successful conclusion
Our specialist solicitors can advise you on:
- Scottish Government requirements, including the Property Transaction Handbook.
- Submitting an offer and negotiating to conclusion of missives.
- Drafting, negotiating and concluding all necessary legal documentation.
- Investigating and reporting on title.
- Addressing title difficulties.
Get in touch
Contact our solicitors for a professional legal service.
Telephone: 0131 2757800