Bribery and corruption workshop
Bribery and corruption damages trust in public services and costs millions of pounds every year.
Why attend our bribery and corruption workshop
Our workshop uses case studies to highlight the problem of corruption and its impact on the public sector.
Our experienced counter fraud specialists will also outline the Bribery Act and explain the ‘red flags’ of bribery and corruption.
What you’ll learn
Our workshop will help you understand:
- how to comply with your organisation’s policies
- how to act in the best interests of your organisation
- the 2010 Bribery Act
- the consequences of corruption
- the risks and the most vulnerable areas of your organisation
- how to increase your organisation’s resilience
- how to report concerns about bribery and corruption
- our role in tackling bribery and corruption
Who should attend
The workshop will benefit you if your role includes:
- having delegated authority to purchase goods and services
- procurement, including estate and facilities
- working directly with external commercial partners, for example purchasing contract teams
Our workshop lasts 90 minutes and is free to our partner organisations.
To find out more or to book a workshop, please contact us at email@example.com.