The module is available to all health and care employees across NHS Scotland and is located on the Counter Fraud Services learning site on the Turas Learn website.
This module gives information and guidance on the risks of fraud, bribery and corruption in procurement.
You will learn about:
- the key fraud risks across the tender process
- the risk of bribery and corruption
- the importance of separation of duties and the ‘four-eyes principle’ in preventing fraud
- how ‘three-way checking’ can help prevent fraud
- why Standing Financial Instructions are important and the consequences of non-compliance
- how to report fraud.