Our commercial property team provides legal advice on health centre development projects.
We have extensive experience advising on issues and procedures unique to the health service. And we cover a range of areas, including the:
- establishment and implementation of HUB projects (the Scotland-wide initiative to deliver new community facilities)
- provision and modernisation of GP premises
- creation of Medipark facilities
How can we help with health centre development?
Our commercial property solicitors can:
- draft and negotiate all documents necessary for site acquisition, whether by purchase or lease whether by purchase or lease.
- advise on Scottish Government requirements
- help with leasing to occupiers – GPs, dentists, pharmacists and others
- advise on procurement vehicle requirements
Get in touch
If you need legal help or advice with a health centre development project, please contact us for an initial discussion.
Telephone: 0131 275 7800