Our commercial property lawyers deal with property acquisitions either by purchase (including compulsory purchases) or lease.
The Commercial Property team has strong experience in negotiating and documenting all legal aspects of property acquisition transactions from start to finish.
We can also connect you to experts in government agencies to offer high-quality commercial property expertise.
Support if you're targeting an acquisition
If you're targeting an acquisition, our team will help you:
- navigate the process
- mitigate the risks
- take the transaction to a successful conclusion
How can we help with a property acquisition?
Our commercial property solicitors can advise you on:
- Scottish Government requirements, including the Property Transaction Handbook.
- submitting an offer and negotiating to conclusion of missives
- drafting, negotiating and concluding all necessary legal documentation
- investigating and reporting on title
- addressing title difficulties
Get in touch
If you need legal help or advice with property acquisitions, please contact us for an initial discussion.
Telephone: 0131 275 7800