The learning network
Published on 01 June 2021
The Learning Network is a forum where NHS staff come together to share knowledge, reflect on their work, and have open discussions around managing the built environment. The aim of the Learning Network is to create a space where research, intelligence, and learnings are shared so that NHS staff responsible for the safety of the built environment are supported and feel confident in their roles.
How does it work?
The Learning Network is an online community that brings NHS staff & external workers together to enhance learning.
Within the Learning Network:
- Knowledge and information can be exchanged faster
- Individuals and groups design and create information to provide a personalised learning experience
- Users shape the Learning Network by following topics relevant to their learning and role
How can the Learning Network help you?
- Staff can share experiences of managing the built environment and the delivery of projects
- NHS staff responsible for the safety of the built environment get access to peer support, information and advice
- Access to knowledge and learning from peers across health boards
- Staff feel better informed around the latest developments in the safety of the healthcare environment
- Participants can connect with peers across the system outside the Learning Network
- Staff have easy access to subject matter expertise (SME).
Get in touch
Contact us for more information about learning networks.