Skip to main content

Pay incorrect NHSScotland exemption claim charges

If you’ve made an incorrect claim for exemption from NHSScotland charges, you can make a payment online.

You can use a debit or credit card to make your payment, and you will need the reference number sent by our Patient Claims Team.