Find information on prescription submissions, as well as retrieving copies of your submitted prescriptions.
Best practices for prescription submission
There are certain best practices to adhere to when it comes to prescription submission.
- securely banding prescriptions before placing in transit bags or boxes
- remembering to add the health board and contractor number to the parcel
- keeping separate GP10A Stock order form with invoices/PC70s etc
- including GP34 Declaration form and recording the forms submitted
- not using staples or paper clips.
Courier Dates - January 2022 - January 2023
Access courier dates for prescription submission, preceded by the month in question.
Retrieve a copy of a submitted prescription
Practitioner Services are happy to provide dispensing contractors with copies of prescriptions submitted for processing.
To obtain a copy of a prescription, please request a prescription retrieval request form from:
Phone: 01506 705101 or 01506 705100 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org This service only applies to prescription forms submitted to Bain Square.
Original prescriptions cannot be returned to dispensing contractors.