The National Distribution Centre (NDC) supplies products to NHSScotland.
We support the implementation of new national frameworks via the catalogue change proposal process.
Product transfer process
- Once a contract award occurs, you'll receive a buyer guide from us with details of the framework.
- This buyer guide is also sent to the Logistics Team, who review and match the new award to current NDC products.
- We'll complete a catalogue change form advising of the outgoing product. This also provides details about the new first ranked framework product and any financial impact.
- You'll receive a draft of the catalogue change form attached to a workbook for your review.
- Once you've reviewed it, please submit the completed form to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- On receipt, we'll process the form. Progress will be advised weekly via the health board reports.