Once you are on a national framework you can book a delivery of goods into the National Distribution Centre (NDC).
Find out how to book a slot for your products. These guidelines are for:
How to book a delivery slot at the NDC
- You must book deliveries to the distribution centre before arrival. This helps us to run operations smoothly and efficiently in the goods receiving area.
- You must arrange all bookings at least three working days prior to the delivery date. The centre is open to receive deliveries on Monday to Friday, from 6am to 8pm.
- Any amendments to repeat bookings must be pre-agreed with the appropriate person in the Materials Department.
- The Materials Department will send you a purchase order (PO) with a delivery date. The slot you book should match this. Along with the date and time, you will also receive a booking reference number.
- On arrival at the NDC, you should provide the PO numbers and the number of pallets you have.
- If for any reason you are unable to deliver on the agreed date and time, please notify the appropriate person in the Materials Department as soon as possible.