Safety Action Notice - 6 December 2019
Published on 13 April 2021
From: Health Facilities Scotland
Risk of death and severe harm from ingesting superabsorbent polymer gel granules.
The Alert referred to above contains information which could undermine the safety of patients, staff and others if misused. To mitigate this risk, the Alert has been cascaded directly to health and social care facilities and it is not available on the public internet.
This Restricted Alert Placeholder has been uploaded in place of the Alert. If you require a copy of the Alert, and are a public or civil service employee, please make contact as indicated in the Enquiries section.
We reserve the right not to share this Alert with organisations and persons who are unable to demonstrate an appropriate requirement for the information it contains.