The General Dental Practice Allowance (GDPA) helps you provide high quality dental premises and pay for things like health and safety and staffing costs.
Check your eligibility for the GDPA
All dental practices will receive GDPA as long as:
- all of your dentists are included on a dental list
- your practice has been satisfactorily inspected within the last three years
- the payment is made to one designated dentist (who should inform Practitioner Services)
NHS Specialist practices
To qualify for GDPA and the following:
- your practice must have an average of 500 registered patients
- the practitioner must notify us of any other circumstance affecting qualification
If you’re an orthodontic specialist practice or other specialised practice, you can download the GP233 claim form or request one from your local NHS board to apply.