Skip to main content

Report a change in circumstances

Published on 17 August 2022

If you are a member of the scheme, use the change of details form to notify us of a change to your name, address or bank details.

Access the change of details form.

If you would like to change your contact preferences, or authorise a representative to contact us on your behalf, please use the contact preferences form.

Access the contact preferences form.

Widows, widowers and partners

If a beneficiary of the scheme has died, please notify us as soon as possible:


Telephone: 0131 2756754

Our guidance document provides more information on the support the scheme offers to widows, widowers, civil partners or long-term partners of members of the scheme who've now died.

Download the guidance.

Following a death, if you think you may be entitled to receive regular payments that are available to widows, widowers, civil partners or long-term partners please use the following application form.

Apply for regular payments.