It is essential that the land and property assets of the NHS Estate in Scotland positively contribute to the delivery of healthcare services. In order to develop a Property Asset Management Strategy (PAMS) or Regional Asset Management Strategy (RAMS), it is necessary to carry out an appraisal of the existing land and property as a baseline assessment of the current NHS Estate. This manual and its appendices provide guidance on the methodology to be used to ensure a standard and consistent approach is adopted across all Boards.
- SHTN 00-01 – Estates Asset Management: Property Appraisal Manual
- Appendix 1 – Index of appendices
- Appendix 2 – Building Engineering Elements and Sub-Elements
- Appendix 3 – Guidance on Updating Cost Data
- Appendix 4 – Schedule of Rates – Fabric and Engineering
- Appendix 5 – Schedule of Rates – Statutory Items
- Appendix 6 – GP Schedule of Rates – Statutory – Fabric Items
- Appendix 7 – GP Schedule of Rates – Statutory – Engineering Items
- Appendix 8 – Example Pro-forma Check Sheet
- Appendix 9 – Generic Risk Assessment
- Appendix 10 – Proforma Data Collection Sheets
- Appendix 11 – Statutory Compliance Bespoke Question Set Headings – GP Premises
This is an updated version of the Guidance document, please click here to see the archived version.