It is essential that the land and property assets of the NHS Estate in Scotland positively contribute to the delivery of healthcare services. In order to develop a Property Asset Management Strategy (PAMS) or Regional Asset Management Strategy (RAMS), it is necessary to carry out an appraisal of the existing land and property as a baseline assessment of the current NHS Estate. This manual and its appendices provide guidance on the methodology to be used to ensure a standard and consistent approach is adopted across all Boards.
- SHTN 00-01 – Estates Asset Management: Property Appraisal Manual
- Appendix 1 – Index of appendices
- Appendix 2 – Building Engineering Elements and Sub-Elements
- Appendix 3 – Guidance on Updating Cost Data
- Appendix 4 – Schedule of Rates – Fabric and Engineering
- Appendix 5 – Schedule of Rates – Statutory Items
- Appendix 6 – GP Schedule of Rates – Statutory – Fabric Items
- Appendix 7 – GP Schedule of Rates – Statutory – Engineering Items
- Appendix 8 – Example Pro-forma Check Sheet
- Appendix 9 – Generic Risk Assessment
- Appendix 10 – Proforma Data Collection Sheets
- Appendix 11 – Statutory Compliance Bespoke Question Set Headings – GP Premises
This file may not be suitable for users of assistive technology. If you use assistive technology (such as a screen reader) and need a version of this document in a more accessible format, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will do our best to assist where possible and practicable. It would be helpful if you tell us what format you need and advise on any assistive technologies you are using.