Skip to main content

beta This is a new site, your feedback will help us to improve it.

Adjustments to paid claims

Published on 01 May 2022

We recommend checking payment schedules on a monthly basis to identify any discrepancies.

If you need to make a change or ask us about any outstanding payments, you can follow the steps below.

Make changes to a paid claim

If you find any mismatches in the payment schedule and want to correct them, you’ll need to complete a dental 283 form.

Detail the changes you feel are required and email the completed form to using a secure NHS email account. We must receive the adjustment request within 6 months of the payment date.