- The purpose of this guide
- Understanding choice
- The power of inertia
- Choice architecture
- Counter-fraud declarations
- Early declarations
- Consent declarations
- Brevity and clarity
- Quality assurance
- Further information
- Appendix 1 - Personal Independence Payment
- Appendix 2 - Independent Living Fund
- Appendix 3 - Electronic signatures
Appendix 2 - Independent Living Fund
I agree that the information I have provided to ILF Scotland in my application is complete and correct.
I accept the ILF Scotland funding as detailed in the accompanying offer letter(s) and calculation sheet(s) which I have read and understood.
I agree to:-
- Only use ILF Scotland money for personal care and domestic assistance to enable my independent living (or the independent living of the individual whose funding I manage).
- Comply with my obligations when using the ILF Scotland award as outlined in the Your Responsibilities booklet.
- Pay back any ILF Scotland funds, which are not used.
- Keep appropriate records.
Immediately notify ILF Scotland of any change to:
- Income and/or capital.
- Care needs/care costs.
- Who I pay to provide such personal care and domestic assistance.
- The rate of Disability Living Allowance or other benefits (e.g.PIP – Personal Independence Payment) that I receive (or that I am managing for the individual receiving ILF Scotland funding).
- My residency e.g. admission to hospital or residential care