- The purpose of this guide
- Understanding choice
- The power of inertia
- Choice architecture
- Counter-fraud declarations
- Early declarations
- Consent declarations
- Brevity and clarity
- Quality assurance
- Further information
- Appendix 1 - Personal Independence Payment
- Appendix 2 - Independent Living Fund
- Appendix 3 - Electronic signatures
The Behavioural Insights Team has produced a useful document outlining a range of principles and how they have been applied to countering fraud in the public sector. This guidance is titled ‘Applying behavioural insights to reduce fraud, error and debt’ and was published by the Cabinet Office in 2012.
The document can be viewed on the Gov.uk website (link opens in this tab).