If you’ve got any technical or report queries, someone will always be on hand to help.
We’ve listed the contact details of the teams or individuals that can support you to make sure your issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
Contact customer services if you:
- want to register for online reports but don’t have an NHS Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN), CAT20 or Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection
- have any registration queries or queries relating to your online reports
- haven’t received your login details yet or have issues trying to log in
- wish to advise us of a new email address.
Practitioner services contact details
- Phone number: 0131 275 6300
- Email address: email@example.com
Contact the NSS customer support desk if you've forgotten your user ID or password.
- Phone number: 0131 275 7777
- Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your NHS board’s IT facilitators
Contact the IT facilitators at your NHS board.