If you’ve got any technical or report queries, someone will always be on hand to help.
We’ve listed the contact details of the teams or individuals that can support you to make sure your issues are resolved as quickly as possible.
Contact customer services if you:
- want to register for online reports but don’t have an NHS Scottish Wide Area Network (SWAN), CAT20 or Virtual Private Network (VPN) connection
- have any registration queries or queries relating to your online reports
- haven’t received your login details yet or have issues trying to log in
- wish to advise us of a new email address.
Practitioner services contact details
- Phone number: 0131 275 6300
- Email address: email@example.com
Change or reset your eSchedules password
If you need to change/reset your eSchedule password, you can visit the login screen on the Directory Information System website. If you have a CAT20 secure connection please use an unconnected device, such as your personal Smart Phone, to access this website.
Your NHS board’s IT facilitators
Contact the IT facilitators at your NHS board.