Browse National Services Scotland
- Access the monthly dental schedule communications
- Online reports Terms and Conditions
- Request access for General Dental Service (GDS)/Public Dental Service (PDS) reports
- Request or amend practice eSchedule contact access
- Request or amend access for NHS Board reports
- Manage and understand payment reports
- Manage and understand practice reports
- Manage and understand NHS Board reports
- Support with online reports
Access urgent updates and information on eDental downtime
Mail delivery guide
Find out how and where to submit your dental mail
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Get the latest information, guidance and advice to help get you, your patients and your dental practice through the pandemic.
Schedule close dates and prior approval timescales
Find out the schedule close dates and prior approval timescales.
Scottish Index of Multiple Deprivation (SIMD)
Using a patient's post code, determine which areas are deemed the most deprived.
Dental regulatory publications
Official publications concerning the Statement of Dental Remuneration (SDR).
Find out how to get set up for eDental to allow you to submit electronic claims and prior approvals.
Allowances, claims and payments
Get more information about the allowances, claims and grants that are available and find out how to apply.
A suite of pre-defined online reports to support the financial and reporting requirements within dental practices and NHS Boards.
Find out how to amend patient details, remove and transfer patients to make sure they continue to have access to NHS dental services.
Monitoring dental quality
Discover how dental quality is monitored in Scotland and find dental advisers and reference officers in your area.
Dental related health board forms
Health board specific forms for interaction with Practitioner Services.
NHS Scotland contacts
Contacts within NHS boards.
DenPro is NHSScotland's collaborative purchasing scheme designed for high street dentists.
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infection
- Blood, tissues and cells
- Countering fraud
- Dental services
- Digital systems and security
- Health facilities
- Medical services
- NHS Scotland Assure
- Ophthalmic services
- Patient exemptions
- Patient support schemes
- Pharmacy services
- Procurement and logistics
- Specialist healthcare