Our case studies demonstrate how collaboration has been vital to improving Scotland’s health and wellbeing.
From ‘smart’ colonoscopy pills and improving patient safety to alleviating pressure on GPs and reducing fraud, we’re delivering for Scotland and improving for the future.
These case studies also demonstrate how collaboration has been vital to improving Scotland’s health and wellbeing – with successes at both a national and local level.
The case studies
Take a look at each of our case studies to learn more about how we're supporting Scotland's health and wellbeing.
- Building a COVID-19 testing lab (PDF, 358KB)
- Colon capsule: transforming the patient experience through technology (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Continence: health improvements through collaborative working (PDF, 1.6MB)
- Using data to alleviate GP pressures (PDF, 1.49MB)
- Tackling fraudulent exemption claims (PDF, 1.4MB)
- Re-thinking decontamination (PDF, 1.43MB)
- Patient-centred transfusion treatment (PDF, 2.2MB)
- Modernising diabetes care in Scotland (PDF, 2.3MB)
- Major trauma in Scotland (PDF, 2.28MB)
- Best solutions for oxygen therapy (PDF, 1.7MB)
- Creating a healthy environment (PDF, 1.16MB)
Find out more
To talk to us more about these case studies, or discuss how we could work with you to in the future, contact us by email at email@example.com