Skip to main content

Apply to become a member

Published on 17 August 2022

If you previously registered with any of the UK support schemes and want to join the Scottish scheme, you need to provide the previous scheme with permission to transfer your details to us.

Please contact your relevant UK scheme for guidance.

You'll find a list of the scheme names on the first page of the guide.

People infected by hepatitis C and/or HIV

If you received a hepatitis C infection yourself and have never registered with us, please use the forms:

Once you print your form and pass it onto a medical professional, they will send it to us.

If you were infected by HIV and making your first application, please contact the scheme for guidance on the steps to take.

Find contact details at the bottom of the page.

Widows, widowers and partners

If you're a widow, widower or partner of someone who died before they could register with us, or any of the previous UK schemes, please contact us using the details below.

Request a postal application

Applications to the Scottish scheme are made using forms that you can download and print from this website. If you would prefer us to post you a form, please contact the scheme.

How to contact us


Telephone: 0131 2756754