Browse National Services Scotland
- NHS Pharmacy First Scotland (PFS)
- Using the Universal Claims Framework (UCF)
- Guidance on Public Health Service (PHS)
- Find out more about Acute Medication Service (AMS)
- Find out more about Medicines: Care & Review (MCR)
- Access Stoma services
- Guidance on Unscheduled Care
- Access local health board details
- Access Sexual Health Service Support
- Find out more about Gluten Free Food Service (GFF)
- Contact Us
Coronavirus (COVID-19) update
Providing updates on service provision and guidance for claiming during this pandemic.
Find information on pharmacy payment schedules.
Find information on prescription form submission, retrieval and ordering.
Providing a range of services for a community pharmacy and dispensing contractor on behalf of NHSScotland including local Health Board details
Pharmacy dispensing in Scotland
Access information relating to dispensing in Scotland through the Health and Social Care open data platform.
Pharmacy Care Record (PCR)
Providing details and guidance on the Pharmacy Care Record, and how to gain access.
Pharmacy prices and items allowed guidance
Access guidance such as the British National Formulary to support pricing and allowed items.
Patient Medication Records (PMR)
Offering essential information to support Scotland’s PMR system suppliers.
- Antimicrobial Resistance and Healthcare Associated Infection
- Blood, tissues and cells
- Countering fraud
- Dental services
- Digital systems and security
- Health facilities
- Medical services
- NHS Scotland Assure
- Ophthalmic services
- Patient exemptions
- Patient support schemes
- Pharmacy services
- Procurement and logistics
- Specialist healthcare